The Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC will be available on Xbox Live for 800 MS Points from August 20th 2013, it is made up of 3 DLC Packs, with additional bonus content. Releasing the same day as the Halo 4 Champions Bundle, each individual DLC Pack will be available on Xbox Live as a standalone deal. The Bullseye Pack will be available for 480 MS Points, the Infinity Armor Pack and Steel Skin Pack will be available for 240 MS Points each. The bonus content is only available for a limited time period exclusively through the bundle and is not available free with the Halo 4 Season Pass. No word yet if additional achievements will be added with this pack.
A break-down of the Halo 4 New Armor – Weapon Skins – Maps and Armor Mods below:
Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC
The Halo 4 Champions bundle — the 4th major expansion in the Halo Infinity Multiplayer experience launches on August. 20th for 800 Microsoft Points. Developed by 343 Industries in collaboration with Certain Affinity, the Champions Bundle delivers three DLC packs (Steel Skin Pack, Bullseye Pack and Infinity Armor Pack) and bonus content, which includes more than 18 new, in-game items that are exclusive to the bundle for a limited time.
Bullseye Pack (480MS Points)
Access to the brand new Ricochet game type and two new maps, Pitfall and Vertigo. The Bullseye Pack also offers an entirely new armor set based on the Ricochet game type. A description of the new maps, game type, and armor mods ar below:
- NEW MAP – Pitfall: As a remake of “Halo 3”’s ‘The Pit’ – Pitfall has new features based on pro and community feedback for increased pace and flow. The map is small, symmetrical, and mostly open with strategically placed cover points. Our new game type Ricochet is also a perfect complement to this map. Play to experience a new take on an old favorite. Pitfall will incite fond memories, and new excitement.
- NEW Map – Vertigo: Vertigo is a small, asymmetrical map that any Slayer or Extraction fan will love. But don’t let Vertigo fool you. Opposing Spartans aren’t the only thing you have to worry about in this small experimental tension conductor facility. This map is hiding a secret: Vertigo brings you the first dynamic event in a Halo multiplayer map in a very long time; the map hides a trigger point, that when shot at – depletes the shields of all Spartans within range.
- NEW Game Type – Ricochet: For nearly a century, gravball competitions have held sway over most competitive sports across the breadth of human-occupied space. Historically, UNSC drill instructors have utilized a variant called Ricochet, where fast-paced combat simulations occur in synch with the classic, frenetic scoring competition. Spartan-IVs aboard Infinity have adopted this format recently in the ship’s impressive combat decks, incorporating a number of adjustments within the War Games simulations in order to effectively hone their skills. Protect your team’s goal and score in the other team’s goal. Running the ball into the goal earns you 50 points, while throwing the ball into the goal gets you 20 points. First team to 150 points wins.
Steel Weapon Skin Pack (240MS Points)
- Steel Weapon Skin Pack UNSC: Magnum, Assault Rifle, DRM and Battle Rifle
- Steel Weapon Skin Pack Covenant: Plasma Pistol, Covenant Carbine and Storm Rifle
- Steel Weapon Skin Pack Promethean: BoltShot, Light Rifle and Suppressor
Infinity Armor Pack (240MS Points)
- Prefect Armor:
- Mark V Armor :
- ODST Armor:
Extra Bonus Content
- 3 New Armor Mods:
– Resistor: Allows Spartans to maintain their full mobility and dexterity while taking fire
– Survivor: Ejects you out of a vehicle if its about to explode.
– Recharge: Decreases the time it takes for your shields to recharge.
- 8 New Spartan Stances
- 5 New Armor Skins
- 5 Extra Bonus Weapon Skins
– Assault Rifle: Trauma
– Assault Rifle: Teeth
– Battle Rilfe: Salvage
– Magnum: Indigo
– Magnum: Flare
Check Out All The New Content Images Below