Minecraft XBOX 360 Title Update 12 Details
No date confirmed yet, but should not be too far away.
What can we expect from update 12….. well let me tell you, first off the height limit of the play world has risen from 128 to 256, 3 new mobs, 9 new items, recipes have been updated, lots of new changes and additions and a whole host of fixes.
Check out the full list and changes and additions below:
– Chiseled Stone Brick (Creative Mode only)
– Jungle Wood Stairs
– Jungle Wood Half Slab
– Jungle Wood Block
– Jungle Wood Planks
– Jungle Tree Sapling
– Mob Heads Skeleton, Wither Skeleton, Zombie, Human and Creeper (Creative Mode only)
– Ocelot Spawn Egg
– Redstone Lamp
– Baby Villager
– Iron Golem
– Abandoned Mineshafts can generate with wooden bridges now when generated over a cave or over top another tunnel.
– Added 3D dropped items.
– Added a Favorites tab to the Skin Selector menu, storing most recently used skins.
– Added Corner Stairs and upside down Corner Stairs.
– Added dispensing Boats and Minecarts to Dispenser.
– Added rare drops for Mobs.
– Added support for Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs, and display of these in the Minecraft Store.
– Cocoa beans grow on Jungle trees
– Crafting recipe for ladder now yields 3 ladders instead of 2.
– Doors have been updated so that double doors work better with Redstone.
– Increased max boats in a world to 40.
– Jungle Biome
– Jungle trees
– Lava now has a faint rumbling sound effect, and large particles that hop out of the lava produce a popping sound.
– New AI for Mobs.
– New ambient cave sounds.
– New map height limit (256 increase from 128).
– New Tutorial World.
– Placing blocks on grass will replace it.
– Slabs and Stairs can be placed upside-down by placing them below a block.
– Very rare Desert Wells can be found in Desert biomes.
– Villagers will have children if there is room in their village.
– When in the Nether, Snow Golems will melt and die same as when they are in Desert biomes.
– Zombie sieges will occur occasionally at night.
– Zombies break down doors on Hard Mode.
– Fixed 3rd person camera issues with water, where the underwater filter would be randomly removed.
– Fixed a few issues with the Privileges settings.
– Fixed a few memory leaks.
– Fixed a lot of game lighting issues.
– Fixed artifacts on edge of flames when in first person.
– Fixed breaking a bow having improper animation.
– Fixed doors spitting in half and glitching in open/closed motion when mined.
– Fixed issue with “Can Open Containers” option.
– Fixed Issue with TNT blocks being triggered by explosions even with “TNT explodes” option off.
– Fixed issues with “Can Build and Mine” option.
– Fixed local player shadows not being displayed.
– Fixed Minecarts to run at the correct speed.
– Fixed putting enchanted items in a Minecart With Chest and destroying it removes the enchantments.
– Fixed structures generating at the edge of a world.
– Fixed the color of Potion particles status effect to match the Potion color.
– Fixed visible seams in clouds.
– Fixed Wolves not tilting their heads when the player has a bone in their hand.