Below is the latest Bungie update that should be applied to Destiny around Tuesday 13th January.
So get Crota raiding before Tuesday, as it will become a lot harder.
- The existing Pit treasure chest reward moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger. She has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials. (Hell yeah)
- The Pit treasure chest will now contain Radiant Materials. (Boo)
- Removed the physics impulse caused by exploding lanterns. (No more lantern launching)
- Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter. (No big deal)
- Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword. (Yeah that’s ok)
- Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger. (About time Bungie)
- Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter. (Not a problem)
- Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits. (Fair enough)
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability. (Yep)
- Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active. (Sure)
- Exotic weapon drops in the Vault of Glass are now Level 32. (About bloody time) (Vex from Mythoclast 279/323 to 302/331?)
[Update] Exotic weapon drops in the Vault of Glass are now Level 32 except the Vex Mythoclast (Boo)
I understand that all Exotics in VOG will be bumped up to 331 attack, wondering if this includes the Vex Mythoclast? Thanks!
A simple yes or no will do 🙂
[simple, but less prone to misinformation] The Vex Mythoclast will not be bumped up to 331 Attack.
[Complicated] The Vex Mythoclast (while branded as an Exotic) is bound as a reward to the Vault of Glass. Thus, it shall be frozen in time. I cannot predict the future. For now, it will remain as it is… the most dreaded gun in PVP.
[Personal] I have no Vex Mytho. I will continue to represent your wish to see a path for you upgrade it, but I’m torn. You people scare the shit out of me in the Crucible when that thing rings out in my direction.
The Raid crew wasn’t the only team readying tweaks heading into and out of the holiday season. Our Crucible designers have a few things in the works to add some spice to the early goings of 2015.
- Asylum, The Anomaly, and The Burning Shrine maps will be added to existing Clash and Control playlist rotation. (Cool)
- Iron Banner will return, with updated rewards, running from January 13th through January 19th. (Yes Please)